WHY DOES THIS CRUISE APPEAR CHEAPER ON THE CRUISES ONLY & OTHER CRUISE WEBSITES?
- A) When you look at a cruise from a general cruise website, you are seeing the starting price, without taxes, port fees, tips or any other extras. We have build these expenses into your package for you –– so there are no "surprises" when you get ready to pay.
- B) This is so much more than just "a cruise." If you were to book a cabin for this specific cruise without booking through Cruises Only, you would not have access to Whitney or any of the exclusive events (dance, yoga, workshops, parties, etc) offered solely to No BS at Sea cruisers!
WHEN DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS CRUISE?
- The payment schedule is as follows
March 1, 2018: $125 per person due
May 1, 2018: $125 per person due
July 31, 2018: final payment due.
- If you book by March 1, you get
a reduced deposit
preferred cabin location selection
a bonus onboard credit
a special gift from Whitney
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A CABIN-MATE?
- If you don't have a cabin-mate, we will do our best to connect you with other solo cruisers looking to room with a new friend! You can also cruise solo without paying the taxes, port fees, and tips twice. Make sure to talk to Molly Berry at 800-458-8055 to discuss your specific solo cruising situation!
wHAT IF MY CABIN-MATE DOESN'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN NO BS ACTIVITIES –– CAN HE OR SHE GET A CHEAPER RATE?
- All cruisers are welcome to participate in as many or as few activities as they choose; however, we cannot provide a different rate for two people in the same cabin. Plus, we're willing to bet your cabin-mate will change his or her mind about participating and we will embrace them with open arms! ;)
IS THIS CRUISE SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS?
- Absolutely! The No BS message is for everyone, and Whitney highly encourages people with intellectual or physical disabilities to join. Also, please know you won't be alone –– there are other people with special needs already signed up and the ship and activities are all accessible. If you require an accessible room, please call Molly Berry at 800-458-8055 ASAP to ensure that you can snag an accessible cabin!