No BS at Sea encourages people of all abilities to attend & we will do everything necessary to accommodate you!
Boarding: Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters. There is an accessible route to the tendering platform.
Staterooms: 46 accessible staterooms which have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars, turning spaces, lowered stateroom vanity, lower closet rods, lowered safe, raised toilet, fold-down shower bench, hand-held shower head, lowered sink, open bed frames, amplified telephones and captioned televisions
View accessible stateroom page for specific stateroom details.
Restrooms: There are accessible public restrooms available with automatic doors.
Decks: All decks have elevator access.
Food & Beverage: All dining and bar venues offer wheelchair seating
- Lift at main pool and whirlpool
- Stairs at Solarium pool
- Lower playing tables in Casino
- Forward and rear wheelchair seating in Opal Theater; elevator to forward seating
- Forward and rear wheelchair seating in Studio B; platform lift to the ice floor
- Forward and rear wheelchair seating in Aqua Theater; platform to forward seating (in splash zone)
- Lowered counter at Guest Relations
- Amplified phones
- Assistive listening systems in Opal Theater and Studio B
- Braille/tactile public room signage
- Braille/tactile elevator buttons and audio call signals
- Braille deck numbers on staircase handrails
- Braille/tactile stateroom numbers
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Golf simulator
- Zip line
- Steam Room
We can also help you if you need to rent any special equipment. Renting mobility equipment for your cruise couldn't be easier. This is a perfect option for anyone who gets tired after walking or has pain when walking. Customers can arrange to rent a wide range of mobility equipment such as scooters, wheelchairs, power chairs, and oxygen concentrators. Standard and heavy duty scooters can fit through most standard cruise staterooms. Once booked, these companies will deliver your equipment right to your stateroom and pick up after the cruise ends. It's that easy! For information or to rent equipment, please contact Scootaround & Special Needs at Sea.